Now more than ever we need strong leaders who are able to adapt to the ever-changing landscape. Your team has real leadership potential. They are excellent at what they do but need to build leadership confidence and gain the key skills to take the next step up. Leaders often face the challenge of not having a support network around them or the time and space to reflect and process when they are managing the day-to-day.
empowering your next generation of leaders
signing up for the Emerging Leaders Forum
Membership costs just £600 per year.
We encourage anyone who is interested in membership to try out one or two sessions by registering for an event here. Alternatively please feel free to contact us for more information and to get answers to any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership offers the opportunity and space for emerging leaders to gain confidence, to develop and grow. Through the forum they will:
- Gain insight on key topics relevant to leadership development from expert speakers
- Have the chance to put that insight into action and provide feedback during each monthly session
- Be part of a likeminded group of peers where they can both learn to coach their peers and benefit from their coaching and support
- Build a network of peers in the Third Sector
- 10 peer to peer coaching meetings, including up to 4 workshops that are specifically designed for Emerging Leaders and led by an expert speaker. (Currently workshops are delivered via Zoom but in future, when possible, some will be face-to-face.)
- Access to ella Forums monthly speaker sessions, webinars and talks – as a bonus we will also offer access to recordings of all webinars that have taken place so far this year
- An opportunity to attend the ella National Conference and meet other leaders and hear from world class speakers on relevant ‘hot topics’
Richard is passionate about the value of education in society. His coaching is based on creating partnership relationships where personal and organisational learning are core to the process. Having moved from a more heroic style to a greater level of emotional intelligence he champions modern collaborative leadership approaches. Richard’s coaching is ideal for those who prefer visualisation in their learning and he is influenced by the importance of the aesthetic in life (design, music and the visual & performing arts). This is underpinned by fundamental personal values of equality, fairness, and respect which has been particularly useful in coaching around issues of diversity and inclusion. He encourages clients to engage with all aspects of their life to try and achieve balance and fulfilment as core aspirations – becoming one’s authentic self and living to one’s values.