- This event has passed.
Emerging Leaders Peer- to-Peer Taster Session
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Emerging Leaders Forum
Have you recently stepped up into a leadership role or are you looking to lead with confidence?
The Emerging Leaders Forum meets monthly and provides peer-to-peer coaching and direct input focused specifically on some of the challenges that new leaders face.
Perhaps you struggle with
- Self-doubt – you worry that you just don’t shape up
- Setting boundaries and delegating effectively to your team
- Needing more authority but worrying about not being liked
- Finding yourself working harder and harder because you want to do a good job but worrying you are going to burn out.
If any of these resonate with you, then please join us for a complementary taster session on one of the main challenges faced by emerging leaders:
How to Build Your Confidence to Lead Authentically – overcome self-doubt, being overwhelmed and fear of failure
What you get
- Powerful tools to help you build your confidence
- Space to share challenges and to think about solutions based on our real Emerging Leaders peer-to-peer session
- Experience of how ella Forums works
The Forum is chaired by Emily Petty who draws on her experience from 20 years of working in communications, marketing and fundraising. Emily is passionate about working with leaders and fundraising teams to enable them to be the best they can be.
Register below for your Free Taster session on Wednesday 24 March 10am-12pm