Speaker Presentation: Mike Ferguson – The Psychology of Success
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
ella Forums is pleased to invite you to attend the All Forums Leadership Development Speaker Session as our guest on August 12th 2021 via Zoom from 10am to 11.30am. This meeting will be an opportunity to connect with our members and others in the sector.
Do you want to drive organisational performance and outcomes through investing in your personal and professional development?
ella offers an integrated leadership development programme that includes interactive forums, expert industry speakers and peer to peer learning and mentoring. Membership also offers:
- Best in class resources for leaders in the charity and social enterprise sector, to support their development and performance.
- Designed to reflect the unique challenges, priorities and constraints faced by charities and social enterprises.
- Bringing new ideas and techniques to your organization, it leverages a national repository of resources and builds a powerful network of mutual support for leaders.
Interested? Join us as our guest for the August 12th speaker session by registering below, or sign up for one of our “Peer to Peer group sessions”:
Speaker: Mike Ferguson
Subject: The Psychology of Success
Mike spent many years leading MBA and CIPD programmes, and remains a keen supporter of continuing professional development for managers and leaders worldwide.
Some of the specific questions this talk will address are:
- What is ‘success’, and how does it relate to happiness?
- Does it matter if we achieve it?
- What are the two essential requirements for success to materialise?
- How do we operate in our heads in relation to success and achievement?
- What practical steps do we need to take to get what we want or to where we want to be?
- What role does ‘luck’ play?
- Are there really no limits on what we can personally achieve?
Please register below to receive your “Zoom” Login details for this meeting.